Doritos Mini 3D's Zesty Ranch Go Snacks
Taste test: These are smaller triangular versions of 3D's with the same kind of ranch flavor as seen in the larger snack.
Because these are smaller, you'll find yourself eating more of these before you get that "Dorito burn" in your mouth. Not too much flavor powder on them also, which adds to the enjoyment of these snacks.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty strong ranchy Dorito smell. Tingled the nose when I took a big whiff.
From the package: “Pop the top to open! Use top as handy cup for snacking! Or snap top on the bottom to reclose later! Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go snacking.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- All 3D's (12 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road