Doritos Mini 3D's Zesty Ranch Go Snacks
Taste test: These are smaller triangular versions of 3D's with the same kind of ranch flavor as seen in the larger snack.
Because these are smaller, you'll find yourself eating more of these before you get that "Dorito burn" in your mouth. Not too much flavor powder on them also, which adds to the enjoyment of these snacks.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty strong ranchy Dorito smell. Tingled the nose when I took a big whiff.
From the package: “Pop the top to open! Use top as handy cup for snacking! Or snap top on the bottom to reclose later! Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go snacking.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- All 3D's (12 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road