Taste test: This bar tasted OK but not great.
You can barely taste the chocolate, and the peanut butter taste is just average. I was reading the wrapper and typing this in as I ate it, but I stopped eating when I saw the word "laxative" just below the bar code.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Much more peanutty than chocolatey. OK.
From the package: “From the makers of Slim-Fast” ... “For people who count carbs” ... “Total carb content 18g, 0g from sugar” ... “Sugar Alcohol (nutritive sweetner) is a slowly metabolized carbohydrate that can be used as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level.” ... “Not a low calorie food” ... “Chocolate flavored coating” ... “Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Slim-Fast Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road