Lay's Go Snacks Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: Oh my God these are incredible! These are crisp-like snacks with a great Sour Cream & Onion flavor.
The crisps are so small, and a bit curved, but not like Pringles. They taste like the Kikas crisps from Spain that I couldn't stop eating. They are not as greasy as normal potato chips, they've got kind of the same consistency as the Baked Lay's chips, but I don't think these are baked.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty good aroma that kind of smelled like sour cream.
From the package: “Pop the top to open! Use top as handy cup for snacking! Or snap top on the bottom to reclose later! Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go snacking.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road