Lay's Go Snacks Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: Oh my God these are incredible! These are crisp-like snacks with a great Sour Cream & Onion flavor.
The crisps are so small, and a bit curved, but not like Pringles. They taste like the Kikas crisps from Spain that I couldn't stop eating. They are not as greasy as normal potato chips, they've got kind of the same consistency as the Baked Lay's chips, but I don't think these are baked.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty good aroma that kind of smelled like sour cream.
From the package: “Pop the top to open! Use top as handy cup for snacking! Or snap top on the bottom to reclose later! Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go snacking.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (135 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road