Go Snacks Funyuns Rings
Taste test: These are miniature Funyuns in a smaller ring-sized shape.
The openings in the rings are smaller than the rings that you can slip on your finger, unless you have really small fingers. They taste just like Funyuns (large size), although these seemed less salty and oniony. But that's a good thing here. The top of the can can act like a miniature bowl, so you can pour out some snacks to hand to your friends.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A not too strong onion aroma.
From the package: “Pop the top to open! Use top as handy cup for snacking! Or snap top on the bottom to reclose later! Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backback. Great for on-the-go snacking.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Onion Rings (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road