Red Mill Cool O's
Taste test: These are sort of flower-shaped snacks made from molded potato starch.
They have sort of a ranch taste, with just a slight bit of vinegar too. They're very crunchy, and they taste pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a vinegary smell.
From the package: “33% less fat comparied with standard crisps” ... “Here at Red Mill, in the heart of the Midlands, we're proud of our reputation for making great snacks big bags full of flavour, and a fantastic value for the money.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road