Red Mill Cool O's
Taste test: These are sort of flower-shaped snacks made from molded potato starch.
They have sort of a ranch taste, with just a slight bit of vinegar too. They're very crunchy, and they taste pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a vinegary smell.
From the package: “33% less fat comparied with standard crisps” ... “Here at Red Mill, in the heart of the Midlands, we're proud of our reputation for making great snacks big bags full of flavour, and a fantastic value for the money.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road