Hula Hoops XL Cool Chilli Flavour Tortilla Rings
Taste test: These are really good.
They're ring-shaped things made from corn (or "maize" as it says in the ingredients), and they actually do taste like you're eating a bowl of beef chili with an impressive amount of spices. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bowl of chili. Excellent.
From the package: “New Tortilla Hula Hoops XL ... make tortilla chips look flat! They're flavour coated ALL ROUND for maximum taste. Bigger Hoops in Bigger Packs - whole XL experience.” ... it seem the Brits spell chili with one more L than us Americans.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road