Taste test: These are small, spherical, crunchy spheres made from chick pea flour and flavored with red pepper.
They're much smaller than actual chick peas, about a sixth of an inch in diameter. They have a very nice crunch. Because they're so small, you tend to put several of them in your mouth at once, and after a few seconds of crunching, you'll get a nice, fairly hot red pepper punch. They're kind of addictive. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, spicy smell.
From the package: “Delicious” ... “Delicieux” ... “Ingredients: Chick Pea Flour, Corn Oil, Salt, Red Pepper And Other Spices” ... “Caution: May Contain Traces of Peanuts And/Or Nuts” ... “Product of USA”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Deep Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Sridhar. Review published June 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road