Mirch Green Vatana
Taste test: These are peas with black pepper flavoring kind of like wasabi peas, but with a different taste and texture They're smooth on the outside, and they're very crisp and crunchy.
The pepper taste is good. It's hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peppery peas.
From the package: “Delicious” ... “Delicieux” ... “Ingredients: Green Peas, Corn Oil, Salt, Black Pepper, Black Salt And Other Spices.” ... “Caution: May Contain Traces of Peanuts And/Or Nuts” ... “Product of USA”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Deep Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Sridhar. Review published June 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road