Hula Hoops Cheese & Onion Flavour Potato Rings
Taste test: These thick, ring-shaped snacks made from processed potato flakes have a nice cheese and onion flavor.
As you eat more of them, you notice the underlying potato flavor (similar to the taste of Pringles) a bit more, but there's enough cheese and onion flavoring that it's still somewhat in evidence throughout the eating experience..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, very mild cheese and onion smell.
From the package: “Don't try making Hula Hoops at home you haven't got a chance. But if you did, you'd need the following bits & pieces:” (And then the ingredients are listed.) ... “Take a walk on the more mischievous side of life with Hula Hoops” ... “Cheese and Onion Hula Hoops more ribbit than a green tree frog.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road