Pret Hand Cooked Lightly Salted Crisps
Taste test: These are very crunchy, thick, dark, kettle-style potato chips.
They're good. As the same says, the salt level on these chips is very low, but they're still quite tasty. Since there's no special flavoring or much salt, all you taste is the potato.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good.
From the package: “A New Yorker called George Crum invented the crisp in 1853. 'Crum's Crisps' ... or so legend has it. We find 'bold' potatoes made especially for good crisps. They are bigger than average on account of being grown for longer and with plenty of space between them. We slice our potatoes particularly thick to ensure maximum crispness. We then hand cook our crisps, changing the oil frequently. Dirty or burnt oil would of course taint the taste of the crisps and ruin the seasoning and natural flavors we use.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road