Pret Hand Cooked Lightly Salted Crisps
Taste test: These are very crunchy, thick, dark, kettle-style potato chips.
They're good. As the same says, the salt level on these chips is very low, but they're still quite tasty. Since there's no special flavoring or much salt, all you taste is the potato.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good.
From the package: “A New Yorker called George Crum invented the crisp in 1853. 'Crum's Crisps' ... or so legend has it. We find 'bold' potatoes made especially for good crisps. They are bigger than average on account of being grown for longer and with plenty of space between them. We slice our potatoes particularly thick to ensure maximum crispness. We then hand cook our crisps, changing the oil frequently. Dirty or burnt oil would of course taint the taste of the crisps and ruin the seasoning and natural flavors we use.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road