Burts Hand Fried Potato Chips Hot Chilli Lemon Flavour
Taste test: These are kettle-style chips with a chili powder flavoring.
It's a stretch to say they're really hot, but they are slightly hot if you eat a whole bunch of them. They're fairly thick, quite crunchy and taste really good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: You can definitely smell the chili powder. Nice.
From the package: “A big hello from Linda, Richard, Hattie and Eleanor in depest Devon! Thank you for buying our chips. We are the smallest and only artisan chip makers in Britain. We believe that chips are 'real food' too, and our aim is simply to make the best chips you have ever tasted. We sort our potatoes by hand and slice them straight into a cauldron of the best sunflower oil. We then fuss over the frying chips, stirring like made all the time. Once cooked, and while still warm, we add our special recipe hot (and we mean HOT!) chilli seasoning. Finally, the finished chips are checked by one of us before being packed into bags. All this extra effort pays off. Our chips are rustic, crunchy, and the ultimate in flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road