Pret Hand Cooked Vegetable Chips
Taste test: These chips include beet root, parsnip and sweet potato.
So they're roughly comparable to Terra Chips, except that there's a greater variety of vegetables in those than these. The parsnip is the crunchiest of the three vegetable, and the sweet potato is the softest. Combined, it's a very flavorful combination, and it's a good choice if you're looking for something a little different from regular potato chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The regular vegetable chips aroma.
From the package: “Pret creates handmade, natural food, avoiding the obvious chemicals, additives and preservatives common to so much of the 'prepared' and 'fast' food on the market today.” ... “Vegetable colours will vary according to the growing season. This product may contain traces of nuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road