Boyer's Hot Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: It's rare that you seen anything truly original among vinegar chips, but Boyer's has done just that.
Boyer's has combined the zing of a vinegar chip with the hot aftertaste of a hot barbecue chip. They've taken this flavorful seasoning and spread it liberally over the great wide-rippled Boyer's chips. People who like hot stuff and vinegar chips will like these a lot. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a vinegary aroma, with seasonings.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes cooked in Pure Veg. Oil, Special BBQ Seasoning with Vinegar Flavor added, inc. Salt, Veg. Powder, Hope, Spice, Veg. Protein,
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road