Boyer's Hot Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: It's rare that you seen anything truly original among vinegar chips, but Boyer's has done just that.
Boyer's has combined the zing of a vinegar chip with the hot aftertaste of a hot barbecue chip. They've taken this flavorful seasoning and spread it liberally over the great wide-rippled Boyer's chips. People who like hot stuff and vinegar chips will like these a lot. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a vinegary aroma, with seasonings.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes cooked in Pure Veg. Oil, Special BBQ Seasoning with Vinegar Flavor added, inc. Salt, Veg. Powder, Hope, Spice, Veg. Protein,
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road