Kuai Kuai puffs in green bag
Taste test: These look like cheese puffs and taste like sweetened corn puffs (without any cheese).
The taste reminds me of some sort of Passover food, but I can't figure out which one (which might have something to do with the fact that most Passover food tastes the same). Not bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet smell.
From the package: The only English on the whole bag is the brand name “Kuai Kuai” and the word “pull” (as in how to open the bag) at the top.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road