Kuai Kuai peanut puffs
Taste test: These are shaped like short, stubby cheese puffs, but they taste like peanut butter.
They're good. They leave lots powdery residue on your fingers, and they also tend to stick to your teeth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: The only English on the bag is the manufacturer's name, “Big,” “Made In Taiwan” and “Best Before: Shown On Package (DD/MM/YY)” ... There are several cartoonish illustrations on the bag. On the back, there is one of what looks like a rhythmic gymnast holding a streamer and wearing a sombrero, one of a singer performing in a spotlight while holding a microphone and wearing a sombrero, and a third one of some guy wearing a Charlie Brown shirt and wearing a sombrero. Of the front, there's what appears to be a kid, wearing sunglasses and a tie and plaing a guitar. There are several music notes scattered all over the bag.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road