Hula Hoops Original Potato Rings
Taste test: These are small ring-shaped snacks made from processed dried potatoes.
They're crunchy and have a good potato taste, sort of like Pringles. Because they're shaped like rings, I decided to try putting them onto my fingers. For the all-important ring finger, I could only get it to slide over the tip of the finger, but no farther. Ditto for my index finger. I had the best luck with my pinkie -- I was able to slide the ring about halfway down it. I couldn't get the Hula Hoop on much at all on my middle finger or thumb.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey.
From the package: “Eating anything else just isn't right!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road