Hula Hoops Original Potato Rings
Taste test: These are small ring-shaped snacks made from processed dried potatoes.
They're crunchy and have a good potato taste, sort of like Pringles. Because they're shaped like rings, I decided to try putting them onto my fingers. For the all-important ring finger, I could only get it to slide over the tip of the finger, but no farther. Ditto for my index finger. I had the best luck with my pinkie -- I was able to slide the ring about halfway down it. I couldn't get the Hula Hoop on much at all on my middle finger or thumb.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey.
From the package: “Eating anything else just isn't right!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road