I.M. Good Fiesta Mix
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This is a pretty good snack mix.
It includes Corn Chips, Fried Cheese Curls, Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips and Pretzels. Not the crispest mix in the world, but overall it was very crunchy, particularly the Fried Cheese Curls. Sometimes the pretzels fall flat in a mix like this, but in this case, the pretzels actually helped a lot in giving the right balance to the mix.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cheesy tortilla chips.
From the package: “The best snacks in town! We guarantee 'em!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Corn Chips (226 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road