I.M. Good Fiesta Mix
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This is a pretty good snack mix.
It includes Corn Chips, Fried Cheese Curls, Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips and Pretzels. Not the crispest mix in the world, but overall it was very crunchy, particularly the Fried Cheese Curls. Sometimes the pretzels fall flat in a mix like this, but in this case, the pretzels actually helped a lot in giving the right balance to the mix.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cheesy tortilla chips.
From the package: “The best snacks in town! We guarantee 'em!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road