I.M. Good Fiesta Mix
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This is a pretty good snack mix.
It includes Corn Chips, Fried Cheese Curls, Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips and Pretzels. Not the crispest mix in the world, but overall it was very crunchy, particularly the Fried Cheese Curls. Sometimes the pretzels fall flat in a mix like this, but in this case, the pretzels actually helped a lot in giving the right balance to the mix.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cheesy tortilla chips.
From the package: “The best snacks in town! We guarantee 'em!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road