Nongshim Sweet Potato Flavored Snack
Taste test: These are sort of like fries, except that they're cut with some unusual-looking ripples.
They're fairly sweet (as in sugary) and kind of addictive. The kind of do taste like sweet potatoes, but we should note that the first ingredient is actually Wheat Flour (Sweet Potato is second). Good stuff if you need a salty snack but have a sweet tooth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, not bad.
From the package: “Bit of real sweet potato lightly spiced with sesame seed to provide a tasty snack, which is high in carotene and an excellent, source of vitamins.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road