Nongshim Sweet Potato Flavored Snack
Taste test: These are sort of like fries, except that they're cut with some unusual-looking ripples.
They're fairly sweet (as in sugary) and kind of addictive. The kind of do taste like sweet potatoes, but we should note that the first ingredient is actually Wheat Flour (Sweet Potato is second). Good stuff if you need a salty snack but have a sweet tooth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, not bad.
From the package: “Bit of real sweet potato lightly spiced with sesame seed to provide a tasty snack, which is high in carotene and an excellent, source of vitamins.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road