Nongshim Banana Flavored Snack
Taste test: These are shaped like cheese puffs, about as thick as Jax, but less curly.
They're colored a pale yellow. Instead of having cheese powder, they've got a sweet banana taste. They're slightly sticky on the outside. The taste is good, but some of the puffs are a bit too far on the moist and chewy side, while others are crisper and better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like banana-flavored candy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Grits, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Salt, Casein, Banana Essence, FD & C Yellow #5.” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road