Nongshim Banana Flavored Snack
Taste test: These are shaped like cheese puffs, about as thick as Jax, but less curly.
They're colored a pale yellow. Instead of having cheese powder, they've got a sweet banana taste. They're slightly sticky on the outside. The taste is good, but some of the puffs are a bit too far on the moist and chewy side, while others are crisper and better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like banana-flavored candy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Grits, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Salt, Casein, Banana Essence, FD & C Yellow #5.” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road