Nongshim Instant Snack
Taste test: These seem more like a cereal than a chip.
They taste sort of like corn flakes, with an additional flavor that I can't place. They have a slight amount of sweetness as well. The consistency is also like corn flakes, except that these are a bit more styrofoam-like, and they're a bit more curvy than corn flakes. Not bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road