Walkers Square Potato Snacks Cheese & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These are thin and crunchy square-shaped snacks made from processed potatoes.
In terms of consistency, they're sort of like the crunchy things at Chinese restaurants, except that these have a powdery cheese and onion seasoning on them. They have a mild cheese and onion flavor, with more onion than cheese. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad, sort of a fried smell, but not really a cheese and onion smell.
From the package: The back of the bag has a drawing of camels standing next to three Squares of varying sizes, which are supposed to be a substitute for the pyramids of Giza. The slogan is “The world has turned ... SQUARE ... the pyramids.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road