Walkers Square Potato Snacks Cheese & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These are thin and crunchy square-shaped snacks made from processed potatoes.
In terms of consistency, they're sort of like the crunchy things at Chinese restaurants, except that these have a powdery cheese and onion seasoning on them. They have a mild cheese and onion flavor, with more onion than cheese. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad, sort of a fried smell, but not really a cheese and onion smell.
From the package: The back of the bag has a drawing of camels standing next to three Squares of varying sizes, which are supposed to be a substitute for the pyramids of Giza. The slogan is “The world has turned ... SQUARE ... the pyramids.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road