Walkers Square Potato Snacks Salt & Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are sort of like those fried crunchy things that they have at Chinese restaurants, with a medium-strength vinegar seasoning.
Very thin and crunchy. If you want a super-strong vinegar flavor, this isn't the thing, but if you eat several of these in a row, you do get a decent vinegar kick.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a small vinegar flavor. Smells like fried food, kind of like those crunchy things that they give you at Chinese restaurants.
From the package: “33% less fat on average compared to standard Walkers Crisps” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... there's a drawing on the back of the Sydney Opera House, with the twist that the building is made our of Squares, and the slogan “The world has turned SQUARE”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road