Londis Salt & Vinegar Sticks
Taste test: These are good vinegar fries, with a mild vinegar taste.
Before biting in, I thought they were going to have the consistency of Andy Capp's fries, because they look very similar in texture. However, unlike Andy Capp's, which tend to stick to your teeth, these start to dissolve in your mouth as you bite in, leaving much less fry material stuck to your teeth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good medium-strength vineger aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Maize, Potato Solids, Vegetable Oil, Seasoning (contains Salt, Preservative: Sodium Diacetate; Flavour Enhancer: E621; Dextrose, Citric Acid, Anti-caking Agent: E552).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road