Walkers Prawn Cocktail Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
At first, they tasted like mild ketchup chips (with good crunch). The more of these you eat, the more the seafood taste kicks in and you sort of taste the prawn. Many people will be scared away by the prawn, but these are worth trying.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of ketchupy and just slightly fishy.
From the package: Ingredients include “prawn cocktail flavour [flavouring, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide), colour (paprika), sweetener (saccharin, aspartame)]” ... “Contains a source of phenylalanine.” ... “Suitable for vegetatians.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road