Walkers Prawn Cocktail Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
At first, they tasted like mild ketchup chips (with good crunch). The more of these you eat, the more the seafood taste kicks in and you sort of taste the prawn. Many people will be scared away by the prawn, but these are worth trying.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of ketchupy and just slightly fishy.
From the package: Ingredients include “prawn cocktail flavour [flavouring, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide), colour (paprika), sweetener (saccharin, aspartame)]” ... “Contains a source of phenylalanine.” ... “Suitable for vegetatians.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road