Londis Onion Rings
Taste test: These are good onion rings.
They're sort of orange-yellow in color. They're thicker than your standard Funyuns, they're crisp, and they have a good mild onion taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad, but it doesn't really smell like onions. Kind of a weak pickle aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Maize, Vegetable Oil, Semolina, Seasoning (contains Whey Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, Sugar, Flavour Enhancer: E621; Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil, Colour: Paprika, Anti-caking Agent: E554), Salt, Colour: Paprika.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road