Shapers Sea Salt and Black Pepper Flavour Crinkles
Taste test: These are wide-rippled potato chips with a very mild pepper taste.
They're not that peppery, but they're good chips. The pepper taste does linger after you're done eating.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peppery smell.
From the package: “Shapers reduced fat crinkle crisps contain a minimum of 30% less fat than standard crisps due to the reduction in the absorption of oil.” ... “This product can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road