McCoy's Original Salted Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled, thick and crunchy potato chips.
We should emphasize "thick" as that's what distinguishes these most from your ordinary ripple chips and gives them so much crunch. These are lightly salted, and they've got a mild potato taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato chips smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “The real McCoy's ... Accept No Imitations” ... “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's are cooked using a unique recipe making our chips even thicker and crunchier.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road