McCoy's Original Salted Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled, thick and crunchy potato chips.
We should emphasize "thick" as that's what distinguishes these most from your ordinary ripple chips and gives them so much crunch. These are lightly salted, and they've got a mild potato taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato chips smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “The real McCoy's ... Accept No Imitations” ... “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's are cooked using a unique recipe making our chips even thicker and crunchier.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road