McCoy's Spice Balti Curry Flavour Ridge Potato Chips
Taste test: These are the thick, wide-rippled McCoy's chips with a curry flavor.
They're different from most curry chips. I'm not sure what Balti Curry actually is, but some people who like ordinary curry didn't like these. But actually, they're pretty good chips with lots of flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good curry smell.
From the package: “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's Spice unique chunky chips loaded with our authentic spice recipes for a real taste explosion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road