McCoy's Spice Balti Curry Flavour Ridge Potato Chips
Taste test: These are the thick, wide-rippled McCoy's chips with a curry flavor.
They're different from most curry chips. I'm not sure what Balti Curry actually is, but some people who like ordinary curry didn't like these. But actually, they're pretty good chips with lots of flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good curry smell.
From the package: “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's Spice unique chunky chips loaded with our authentic spice recipes for a real taste explosion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Curry (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road