Red Mill Onion Rings Fried Onion Flavour Corn Snacks
Taste test: These are good onion rings.
They've got sort of an orange tint to them. They have lots of onion taste, but the taste is different than Funyuns — it does taste sort of like fried onion, as the name suggests. These leave some residue on your fingers, so bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, not really oniony.
From the package: “Here at Red Mill, in the heart of the Midlands, we're proud of our reputation for making great snacks — big bags full of flavour, and fantastic value for money. The Red Mill banner is a sign of our commitment to 'Bostin' Value' — as we say.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road