Pork Cracklins Hot & Spicy
Taste test: These are huge pork rinds.
They're very crunchy and pretty spicy. The spices are good. But the overall pork rind is not very good — it's too hard and crunchy, not enjoyable to eat. Some of these are soft, and some are hard, and the soft ones aren't so bad.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like barbecue chips.
From the package: “Fried out pork fat with attached skin”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Columbia Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road