Old Lyme Gourmet Pecan Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is a mixture of caramel-coated popcorn and caramel-coated pecans.
(They're separate; the pecans are not stuck to the popcorn.) The caramel coating is thick, and the taste is excellent. The pecans have the same coating as the popcorn, and it's sufficiently thick that you taste mostly caramel and just a little pecan. The caramel is a bit sticky and leaves a thin sugary residue on your fingers. I'd suggest bringing a napkin, but in this case, that really isn't enough to get the sugar off your fingers you really need to rinse your hands to get it completely off.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel aroma.
From the package: “100% Natural” ... “K Dairy K-1170” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pecans, Popped Corn, Butter, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Vanilla, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (563 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road