Old Lyme Gourmet Pecan Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is a mixture of caramel-coated popcorn and caramel-coated pecans.
(They're separate; the pecans are not stuck to the popcorn.) The caramel coating is thick, and the taste is excellent. The pecans have the same coating as the popcorn, and it's sufficiently thick that you taste mostly caramel and just a little pecan. The caramel is a bit sticky and leaves a thin sugary residue on your fingers. I'd suggest bringing a napkin, but in this case, that really isn't enough to get the sugar off your fingers you really need to rinse your hands to get it completely off.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel aroma.
From the package: “100% Natural” ... “K Dairy K-1170” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pecans, Popped Corn, Butter, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Vanilla, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road