Walkers Max Chargrilled Steak Deep Ridge Potato Crisps
Taste test: The name is no lie these are thick and crunchy potato chips with medium-wide ripples and a great steak taste.
Not the strongest steak taste in the world, but quite good, and quite chargrilled. They're extremely crisp and crunchy, perhaps even moreso than the other Walkers Max flavors that we've tried. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like steak.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, chargrilled steak flavour [wheat flour, lactose, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), flavouring, colour (paprika extract), salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road