Golden Wonder Curry Flavor Quite Hot Crisps
Taste test: These are good chips, and they taste like curry, but they're not actually "quite hot" in fact, they're only slightly hot.
If you eat a whole bunch of them in a row, with no beverage sips in between, you'll start to get some heat, but really it's a very mild heat, even then. This small 34.5g bag contained a generous portion of chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong curry smell. Good.
From the package: “Teach your tongue who's the boss with Golden Wonder 'Quite Hot Crisps'. A new, Crunchier crisp in three firey flavours.” ... “Free from artificial colourings and preservatives.” ... “Please dispose of this wrapper carefully. Keep your country tidy.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road