Barcel Churritos Chile & Lime Fried Corn Snack
Taste test: These are sort of like Fritos, except that they're shaped completely differently.
It's like the substance of Fritos, molded into sticks, about 1/8 inch in diameter and about 2 inches long. Most of the sticks are curved somewhat. They're tasty, crisp, crunchy and quite good. I didn't notice much chile and lime flavor, except maybe some chile in the aftertaste. They leave a lot of powdery residue on your fingers, so bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like Fritos, but with some extra flavors.
From the package: Ingredients include Corn Flour, Masa Corn Flour, Chili Powder and Lemon Juice Powder.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Snacks USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road