Walkers Square Potato Snacks Ready Salted
Taste test: These are made from processed potatoes, molded in roughly square shapes about an inch on each side some of them flat, and some having bent or folded over during the frying process.
They're fairly salty, thin and very crunchy. They have the texture and feel of a heavily fried food. Good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fried potatoey smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: potato granules, vegetable oil, salt, maltodextrin.” ... “33% less fat” ... “The world has turned ... Ayers Rock!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road