Burts Hand Fried Potato Chips Mature Cheddar Cheese Flavour
Taste test: These are thick, kettle-style chips.
They're very crunchy and have a nice cheesy flavor. It's not a sharp cheddar, but rather a very mild one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a cheesy smell.
From the package: “A big hello from Linda, Richard, Hattie and Eleanor in depest Devon! Thank you for buying our chips. We are the smallest and only artisan chip makers in Britain. We believe that chips are 'real food' too, and our aim is simply to make the best chips you have ever tasted. We sort our potatoes by hand and slice them straight into a cauldron of the best sunflower oil. We then fuss over the frying chips, stirring like made all the time. Once cooked, and while still warm, we add our mature cheddar seasoning. Finally, the finished chips are checked by one of us before being packed into bags. All this extra effort pays off. Our chips are rustic, crunchy, and the ultimate in flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road