Hula Hoops Salt & Vinegar Flavour Potato Rings
Taste test: These rings made from dried, processed potatoes are cunchy and have a very mild vinegar flavor.
Because the flavor isn't strong, you can taste the potato too, which is sort of a bland dried potato taste. If you're in it for the vinegar, you might want to try something stronger than this.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “Eating anything else just isn't right!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road