Hula Hoops Salt & Vinegar Flavour Potato Rings
Taste test: These rings made from dried, processed potatoes are cunchy and have a very mild vinegar flavor.
Because the flavor isn't strong, you can taste the potato too, which is sort of a bland dried potato taste. If you're in it for the vinegar, you might want to try something stronger than this.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “Eating anything else just isn't right!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road