Frontera Chipotle Pepper and Lime Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are very thick tortilla chips with lots of crunch.
They're tasty, with a nice mild chipotle flavor, and a good little kick of heat in the aftertaste. We didn't notice any lime flavor. We had them with salsa, and that was a good combo, but there's enough flavor on these chips that you can have them without salsa and still get lots of flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a corn tortilla.
From the package: “Smoky chipotle & sweet corn a match made in heaven. We've turned the pair into crunchy tortilla chips made the old-fashioned way from authentic stone ground yellow corn. Then we've seasoned everything with those smoky chipotle chiles, divine spices, a misting of lime juice and a sprinkling of sea salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Frontera Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road