Japanese noodle snack (white bag)
Taste test: These are crunchy thin noodles.
They taste a little bit burnt, but you notice it less as you eat more. I liked the ones in the beige bag better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild noodle aroma.
From the package: It's written entirely in Japanese
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road