Lay's California Cool Dill
Taste test: Guest reviewer Michael B.
Roetto reports: "These have a nice pickle flavor, with a little bit of vinegar in there too.".
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
From the package: “The bag you hold in your hands takes you to Southern California, the birthplace of everything cool. From jugglers and weightlifters on Venice Beach to the ultra-trendy shoppers strolling Rodeo Drive, the California lifestyle is the ultimate in cool.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered in New Orleans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road