Lay's California Cool Dill
Taste test: Guest reviewer Michael B.
Roetto reports: "These have a nice pickle flavor, with a little bit of vinegar in there too.".
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
From the package: “The bag you hold in your hands takes you to Southern California, the birthplace of everything cool. From jugglers and weightlifters on Venice Beach to the ultra-trendy shoppers strolling Rodeo Drive, the California lifestyle is the ultimate in cool.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (210 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1972 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered in New Orleans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road