Walkers Beef & Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These chips were extremely crisp and had a nice, mild beef-like taste.
The onion taste was even milder, but it did work well with the beef taste. There were many large, unbroken chips in the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like beef soup, with maybe some onions in it.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, beef and onion flavor [rusk, onion powder, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), flavouring], salt.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road