Lay's Memphis Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good barbecue chips.
They're fairly sweet and have a nice flavor. There's no heat to them, but they are tasty.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “The bag you hold in your hands takes you to Memphis, Tennessee, the home of the blues and the birthplace of rock 'n' roll. From small clubs on Beale Street to big-time recording studios, music is a way of life in Memphis. The smokey blues that's played all across Memphis is the inspiration for our smokey Memphis Barbecue flavored potato chips. The flavor is the perfect blend of spicy and sweet a uniquely smokey-tasting barbecue like only Memphis can make!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road