Krack-O-Pop Cheese Curls
Taste test: This is Krack-O-Pop's version of the puffed cheese curl.
Considering how good Krack-O-Pop's crunchy cheese curls are, my expectations were high. The cheesiness of these met my expectation, as these were quite cheesy. However, the consistency of these was not very good. Unlike Jax, which have the perfect mix of firmness and softness, melting in your moth as you eat them, these were a bit too styrofoam-like. Plus, one of the cheese curls in this bag had an odd black spot on it. I did not eat that one (along with about half of the bag).
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy, a bit too cheesy.
From the package: “snacking fun!” ... “Yummy! Tasty!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road