Krack-O-Pop Cheese Curls
Taste test: This is Krack-O-Pop's version of the puffed cheese curl.
Considering how good Krack-O-Pop's crunchy cheese curls are, my expectations were high. The cheesiness of these met my expectation, as these were quite cheesy. However, the consistency of these was not very good. Unlike Jax, which have the perfect mix of firmness and softness, melting in your moth as you eat them, these were a bit too styrofoam-like. Plus, one of the cheese curls in this bag had an odd black spot on it. I did not eat that one (along with about half of the bag).
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy, a bit too cheesy.
From the package: “snacking fun!” ... “Yummy! Tasty!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road