Hula Hoops Prawn Cocktail Flavour Potato Rings
Taste test: These are ring-shaped snacks made from processed potatoes.
They're OK, with a mild prawn cocktail flavor. There's enough flavor on most of them that it lasts throughout the time it takes to eat the Hula Hoop. That's good, because the flavor of the Hula Hoop is fairly bland without the prawn flavoring, as you'll notice on the ones with less flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like prawn cocktail, not bad.
From the package: “Eating anything else just isn't right!” ... ingredients include “Prawn Cocktail Flavour (Acidity Regulator: E262, Flavour Enhancers: E621, E631, E627; Citric Acid, Flavourings, Sweeteners: E951, E954; Wheat Flour, Butter Oil)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Seafood Snacks (142 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road