Hula Hoops Prawn Cocktail Flavour Potato Rings
Taste test: These are ring-shaped snacks made from processed potatoes.
They're OK, with a mild prawn cocktail flavor. There's enough flavor on most of them that it lasts throughout the time it takes to eat the Hula Hoop. That's good, because the flavor of the Hula Hoop is fairly bland without the prawn flavoring, as you'll notice on the ones with less flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like prawn cocktail, not bad.
From the package: “Eating anything else just isn't right!” ... ingredients include “Prawn Cocktail Flavour (Acidity Regulator: E262, Flavour Enhancers: E621, E631, E627; Citric Acid, Flavourings, Sweeteners: E951, E954; Wheat Flour, Butter Oil)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published May 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road