Wotsits Prawn Cocktail Flavour Corn Puffs
Taste test: These are basically cheese puffs, but with a prawn cocktail flavoring instead of cheese. (They are also available in a Cheesy flavor and a Really Cheesy flavor!) They're quite a bit smaller than your standard Jax, have a similar consistency, and most of them are straight or just slightly curved.
For anyone used to eating cheese puffs (and who isn't?) the prawn cocktail flavor will probably come as a bit of a shock, but it's actually pretty good. Surprisingly, I can't stop eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like prawn, not bad.
From the package: “KEEP OUT! The Wotsits Recipe is a Closely Guarded Secret!” ... “Contains Milk. Gluten Free” ... “Wot a laugh: What's a cat's favorite food? Mice Pudding”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wotsits (5 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road