Wotsits Prawn Cocktail Flavour Corn Puffs
Taste test: These are basically cheese puffs, but with a prawn cocktail flavoring instead of cheese. (They are also available in a Cheesy flavor and a Really Cheesy flavor!) They're quite a bit smaller than your standard Jax, have a similar consistency, and most of them are straight or just slightly curved.
For anyone used to eating cheese puffs (and who isn't?) the prawn cocktail flavor will probably come as a bit of a shock, but it's actually pretty good. Surprisingly, I can't stop eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like prawn, not bad.
From the package: “KEEP OUT! The Wotsits Recipe is a Closely Guarded Secret!” ... “Contains Milk. Gluten Free” ... “Wot a laugh: What's a cat's favorite food? Mice Pudding”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wotsits (5 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road