Wotsits Prawn Cocktail Flavour Corn Puffs
Taste test: These are basically cheese puffs, but with a prawn cocktail flavoring instead of cheese. (They are also available in a Cheesy flavor and a Really Cheesy flavor!) They're quite a bit smaller than your standard Jax, have a similar consistency, and most of them are straight or just slightly curved.
For anyone used to eating cheese puffs (and who isn't?) the prawn cocktail flavor will probably come as a bit of a shock, but it's actually pretty good. Surprisingly, I can't stop eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like prawn, not bad.
From the package: “KEEP OUT! The Wotsits Recipe is a Closely Guarded Secret!” ... “Contains Milk. Gluten Free” ... “Wot a laugh: What's a cat's favorite food? Mice Pudding”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wotsits (5 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road