Stonehedge Farms Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
Taste test: This is popcorn with a thin, sugary coating.
It's great! It's much less sticky than regular caramel corn, probably has less sugar, and yet is just about as delicious..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like caramel corn.
From the package: “With 30 years in the snack food business, I believe in quality. At Stonehedge Farms, we produce our products fresh with select premium popcorn, the finest ingredients, and a whole lot of pride! You'll savor each delightful, mouth watering bite.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stonehedge Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road