Stonehedge Farms Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
Taste test: This is popcorn with a thin, sugary coating.
It's great! It's much less sticky than regular caramel corn, probably has less sugar, and yet is just about as delicious..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like caramel corn.
From the package: “With 30 years in the snack food business, I believe in quality. At Stonehedge Farms, we produce our products fresh with select premium popcorn, the finest ingredients, and a whole lot of pride! You'll savor each delightful, mouth watering bite.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stonehedge Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published May 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road