Calbee Snack Salad Snapea Crisps
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like pea pods, but they were actually not pea pods, but some sort of dough made primarily from peas, shaped to look like pea pods and baked.
At first the taste was kind of salty, but it turned more and more into the taste of peas as we ate more. You definitely need a beverage with this snack. Our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell, not bad, maybe sort of pea-like.
From the package: “Your Salad Never Got Such A Lift! The pea has played an important role in dietary life and culture since the dawn of recorded history, and because of its nutritional value it has great potential for our dietary lives in the future. We are expecting to see the continuing development of 'Snapea Crisps' as a delicate and tasty product which has taken advantage of the pea's original goodness, and we propose this product as a new type of snack. Try both flavors: Original and Caesar.”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road