Calbee Snack Salad Snapea Crisps
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like pea pods, but they were actually not pea pods, but some sort of dough made primarily from peas, shaped to look like pea pods and baked.
At first the taste was kind of salty, but it turned more and more into the taste of peas as we ate more. You definitely need a beverage with this snack. Our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell, not bad, maybe sort of pea-like.
From the package: “Your Salad Never Got Such A Lift! The pea has played an important role in dietary life and culture since the dawn of recorded history, and because of its nutritional value it has great potential for our dietary lives in the future. We are expecting to see the continuing development of 'Snapea Crisps' as a delicate and tasty product which has taken advantage of the pea's original goodness, and we propose this product as a new type of snack. Try both flavors: Original and Caesar.”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tom, our West Coast Bureau Chief at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road