Miguel's Stowe Away White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are good tortilla chips, with lots of corn flavor and just a bit of salt on them.
They're shaped slightly differently from your typical tortilla chips, as these are shaped like 1/4 of a circle, rather than the typical triangular configuration. They're thin, crisp, and large enough to hold quite a good portion of salsa, if you're in the mood for some dipping.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Toasted tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “So, you ask, why would the best authentic tortilla chip recipe this side of the Pecos River come from a ski lodge in New England? The answer is in the story which began when Michael (alias Miguel, Louie or Tim) headed west to find soft snow and hot food. To New Englanders, Wyoming is as distant as Tijuana, and tacos will never look like chowder and clams, but there in the mountains Miguel found the master chefs. He listened and he learned their secrets and years later he returned to Vermont with three dollars (in his pocket) and a vision. The three dollars speaks for itself the vision (we all had one, we hope) became the Stowe Away Lodge, Vermont's authentic Mexican Restaurant. Our now famous White Corn Tortilla Chips and Salsa Cruda have been satisfying the appetites of the world's best (and not so best) skiers for over seventeen years.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Miguel's Stowe Away
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road