Terra Frites Américaine
Taste test: These are good fries with sort of a sundried tomato taste.
They've got a good crunch and a much different consistency from Andy Capp's Fries (unlike those, these don't stick to your teeth). Some people weren't so enthusiastic about the taste, as they wished it were more flavorful, but others liked them quite a bit.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Valuely ketchupy or vinegary, but not strong.
From the package: “Experience the magic that is created when an American 'French Fry' tradition is coupled with this Belgian specialty. Terra Américaine Frites™ adds a classic tomato and sweet onion American taste to this authentic Belgian favorite. This zesty flavor combination creates a harmony between Belgian and American culinary delights.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fries (146 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road