Popz White Fudge Covered Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: These are really good.
They're not overly sweet, which is surprising, considering that they're basically popcorn coated with sugar, then coated with more sugar. The fudge is nice, and the caramel underneath makes them just slightly crunchy. Good stuff, hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good, not overly sweet (considering how sweet they sound from the name).
From the package: “Light Crunchy Texture!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road