Popz White Fudge Covered Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: These are really good.
They're not overly sweet, which is surprising, considering that they're basically popcorn coated with sugar, then coated with more sugar. The fudge is nice, and the caramel underneath makes them just slightly crunchy. Good stuff, hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good, not overly sweet (considering how sweet they sound from the name).
From the package: “Light Crunchy Texture!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published May 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road