Popz White Fudge Covered Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: These are really good.
They're not overly sweet, which is surprising, considering that they're basically popcorn coated with sugar, then coated with more sugar. The fudge is nice, and the caramel underneath makes them just slightly crunchy. Good stuff, hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good, not overly sweet (considering how sweet they sound from the name).
From the package: “Light Crunchy Texture!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road